Re: sendmail problem

Subject: Re: sendmail problem
From: Justin Dieters (enderak@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Mar 07 2002 - 08:53:50 AKST

More confusion:

I can go into pine on my workstation, and if no smtp server is set, I
can send mail. The address it says I sent from when i get the message
on the recieving end is 'enderak@linux.local'. setting a smtp server
(either mail.enderakonline.com or 24.237.3.124) gives me the same error
that netscape gives me. How in the world does my message get sent
without a smtp server? I am not running sendmail or anything like that
on my workstation...

Justin