Re: sendmail problem

Subject: Re: sendmail problem
From: Justin Dieters (enderak@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Mar 07 2002 - 09:02:28 AKST

Up until a couple days ago I had been using mail.enderakonline.com as my
smtp server for both enderak@yahoo.com and enderak@enderakonline.com. I
  am now using yahoo's smtp server for my yahoo account, but I am still
having trouble with my enderakonline.com account.

I did not change any settings on the server or my workstation between
the time in which it was working and when it stopped. I know GCI had
been futzing around with their mail servers around the same time that it
stopped working, could that have affected something with relaying or
something?

My setup is this: I have a gci cable modem, and my workstation (dynamic
ip, currently 24.237.11.118) and my server (static ip, 24.237.3.124, aka
enderakonline.com) are connected to the modem through a standard hub. I
am running sendmail on my server, and am trying to send mail from my
workstation through the server, to the recipient.

Justin