Re: sendmail problem

Subject: Re: sendmail problem
From: James F. Zuelow Jr. (jamesz@ideafamilies.org)
Date: Thu Mar 07 2002 - 08:47:53 AKST

----- Original Message -----
From: "Justin Dieters" <enderak@yahoo.com>
To: <aklug@aklug.org>
Sent: Thursday, March 07, 2002 8:31 AM

> Been playing around a bit - I can send messages just fine with pine if
> ssh into my server. But still no luck with sending from my
workstation..

> Justin

OOOH. Sorry. I was assuming your workstation was being NAT'd behind a
firewall. Bad, bad James. (Forgot the entire thread from just two
weeks ago.)

I'm thoroughly confused now as to what you're trying to do. Relay mail
from enderak@yahoo.com through the MTA on 24.237.11.218, and then
through mail.enderakonline.com to the recipient?

Does it work if you use an enderakonline.com email address from the
workstation instead of a yahoo.com address?

Cheers,

James