[aklug] Re: windoze 7 sucks

From: Damien Hull <damien@linuxninjas.tv>
Date: Tue Oct 19 2010 - 10:48:39 AKDT

Linux needs to become a business solution before companies like Dell
push Linux. Windows is the compleat solution from server to desktop.
It includes user and data management tools that are easy to use.

Yes, you can do this in Linux but it's not easy. I'm still waiting for
someone to show me an example. I wanna see a company running Linux
servers and workstations in an enterprise environment.

This is one area where the open source community is slacking. Just my 2 cents.