[aklug] Downloading Ubuntu 10.10 update.

From: Scott Carnahan <scott@ravenmoonart.com>
Date: Tue Oct 19 2010 - 14:03:29 AKDT

Sorry to come across as totally clueless, but I know this can done, and one
of the nice folks on the list showed me how, way back in the Ubuntu 6.X
days.

I have a large number of 10.04 systems that I want to upgrade, but I have
already gotten a notice from my IP that I have been using too much band
width. Is there a way to download the update from 10.4 to 10.10 and drop it
on a DVD and then just upgrade at will from there?

Thanks for any direction. I have one done, but need to do 4 more and at 1
gig a pop (approx.) it will cause issues with my IP.

Scott