RE: Software Freedom Day - why did ALASKA get left out?

From: Leif Sawyer <lsawyer@gci.com>
Date: Mon Sep 11 2006 - 08:05:31 AKDT

Jim writes:
> Speaking of registered Linux Users, I notice that Greg and I
> are the only involved with this email that appear to be
> registered. I can't seem to find Stan or Fielder or Bob or
> Mike or Damien in the lists anywhere ;-)
What?

Hey, I'm on there, and I've got the second-oldest entry in
Anchorage (62370) right behind Arthur (54650)..

But, truth to tell, I waited quite a while to register, and there
was no counter.li back in 1992, when I started toying around
with Linux. Heck, there really wasn't a distro, either.

-- Type: application/x-pkcs7-signature
-- File: smime.p7s