Re: Why not Dell?

From: Piet van Weel <pmvw@outwardfocus.net>
Date: Fri Sep 08 2006 - 22:19:44 AKDT

Quite honestly, there isn't a reason in the world. As with any company
that produces computers and systems there is always the possibility of a
bad computer; however, in general many computer manufacturers produce ok
computers. So if you're looking for a Dell type, and a dell fits your
needs. Then by all means go with what you know.

As for the Xserves.... They're out now, but the quad core... your going
to have to wait a bit.

Piet