Totally non linux or computer related question: Water related

From: Adam bultman <adamb@glaven.org>
Date: Mon May 22 2006 - 17:51:18 AKDT

Hey everybody.

I've driven down turnagain arm a ton of times, and most times, I've seen
pipes coming out of the rock there with water coming out. Many times,
I've seen people there, either hanging out, or collecting it in water
jugs, and once, a bikini photoshoot (and it was cold that day).

I'm going camping soon, and it'd be nice to have some decent tasting
water instead of the crud that comes out of the pipes in my house.

I've googled for it's location, but cannot find it - even when I include
'bikini photoshoot' in the search terms, and I'm loathe to spend a few
hours driving up and down turnagain arm looking for a pipe that may no
longer be there.

If you know where it is, please, let me know so I can begin to harness
the power of water coming out of pipes.

[Yes, I have nothing better to do]
Adam