Re: What are kids learning!!!

From: Blake Eggemeyer <i.linwin@gmail.com>
Date: Mon May 22 2006 - 17:36:51 AKDT

**my brother uses bit torrent and limewire, then says that norton keeps him
safe from the adware etc.
he hasn't gone more than 6 months without wiping the disk and reinstalling.
he wonders why I've only had to do that once in 3 years....
when will he learn,
in the high schools the techs once intended to stop supporting macs in favor
of PCs, the superintendent stopped them, the reason was that the school
couldn't turn in to one giant ad for PCs or MS. currently their isn't a
computer class an south that isn't either keyboarding, or business
apps(learn how to type, only do it fast, and use MS word to do it). kid
learn NOTHING about computers in high school, except some that learned how
to set use proxies so that they could play Mario without the server blocking
them... necessity is the mother of invention...