Re: Totally non linux or computer related question: Water related

From: captgoodnight captgoodnight <captgoodnight@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue May 23 2006 - 00:09:55 AKDT

The water is fine, it gets tested yearly. I've been a rock and ice climber
here in Alaska for over 12 years and have drank from that pipe often, never
have I had an issue and the folks up in Rainbow Peak subdivision haven't had
issues either. The location, taken from my hand dandy rock climbing guide
book, is 5.5 miles from the weigh station, on the left, directly accross
from a pull out, if heading South. Look for the pipe being supported by a
2x4. Enjoy, just had some this weekend. Good test for ya, get a nalgene
bottle, fill it with tap water and close the lid, let it sit a day or so,
open it up, yum, isn't fluoride and chlorine so tasty. Now do the same with
the "poo" water, and you were saying? lol

It gets tested.

--eddie