RE: ATA over Ethernet

From: KURT BRENDGARD <brendgard@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue Oct 26 2004 - 11:16:29 AKDT

true, you probably could get a lot better results by
cooling the case real good. when i heard that, i was
working for harry at alaska used computers, and i
never got the chance to figure it out for myself. it
was on at least the ibm site for their drives though.
all i know is im too poor to find out, all my drives
are throw aways others find too small to work with,
and therefore at the end of their life anyways :p id
love to see one of these things up close and personal
to see check it out.