Re: Dreaming

Subject: Re: Dreaming
From: James Zuelow (e5z8652@zuelow.net)
Date: Tue Jan 06 2004 - 15:27:48 AKST

On Tue, 06 Jan 2004 15:14:07 -0900
James Zuelow <e5z8652@zuelow.net> wrote:

> On Tue, 06 Jan 2004 12:30:20 -0900
> Jamie Hushower <hushower@alaska-geeks.com> wrote:
>

> > mounting bracket on the under-side of the cabinet. The obvious problem
> > is the image would be upside down. Can anyone suggest a way to fix that
> > issue? I would prefer the LCD be mounted so that it can fold back as
> > opposed to have it sit on the counter. Following are some additional
> > thoughts on the subject;

To follow up on my own post, also look into the xrandr extension for X 4.3. It is installed on my Debian Sarge system. From the man page:

DESCRIPTION
       Xrandr is uses to set the screen size and/or orientation. The -s option is a small integer index used to specify which size the screen should be set to. To find out what sizes are available, use the -q option, which reports the sizes available, the current rotation, and the possible rotations. The -o option is used to specify the orientation of the screen, and can be one of "normal inverted left right 0 1 2 3". The -help option prints out a usage summary.

Cheers,

James