Re: RS-232 PCI card

Subject: Re: RS-232 PCI card
From: Justin Dieters (enderak@gci.net)
Date: Tue Jan 06 2004 - 17:39:39 AKST

I have several ISA cards - can you use those, or are you stuck with just
PCI?

Justin

P.S. I haven't had very good luck with USB-serial converters. We got a
Belkin one a while back for use in Windows (never used one with Linux),
and it gave us no end of problems - not working, crashing, freezing - so
I wouldn't recommend one :)