RE: missing bookmarks

Subject: RE: missing bookmarks
From: Jim Gribbin (jgribbin@alaska.net)
Date: Sun Jan 04 2004 - 17:04:53 AKST

I had a similar problem with my niece's cpu. There is a 'lock' file in =
the
users .mozilla/[user]/??????.slt/ directory called XUL.mfasl that gets
corrupted. Just delete it. Make sure mozilla isn't running first. ps =
-aux

You can, apparently, just delete the profiles and mozilla will recreate =
them
for you. Save the pertinent data files first such as bookmarks.html then
import the data after you've recreated. The default profile should be
created automatically.

Jim