Re: missing bookmarks

Subject: Re: missing bookmarks
From: lcollins (lcollins@gci.net)
Date: Sun Jan 04 2004 - 17:43:39 AKST

If all else fails you can copy the bookmarks.html file from the .mozilla
profile directory that you were using originally to the new profile
directory to replace the new one. You can do the same with the
abook.mab also for your address book. You can also move your mail
folders in the same way but you have to create the same mail folders
using the same names in the new profile from within the mail program
and then navigate to the directory of the new profile and delete the
new mail folders and replace with the old ones. That is of course
if you use mozilla's mail program.

Lonnie