Re: Deferred Mail

Subject: Re: Deferred Mail
From: Jamie Hushower (hushower@alaska-geeks.com)
Date: Mon Dec 29 2003 - 12:27:54 AKST

I'm not sure if this problem was too basic to elicit a response or if it
was so difficult that no one had any idea...

The answer (if anyone cares):
Setting the "Smart" relay host in the sendmail configuration on each
sending host cleared up the issue. I Changed the line reading "DS" in
sendmail.cf to read "DSmymail.host.here" where the mailhost should be an
SMTP server. I still have no idea why some mail was going through and
some wasn't.

-Jamie

--
Jamie Hushower