Re: MP3 player

Subject: Re: MP3 player
From: Jacob Gemmell (evilbob@sdf.lonestar.org)
Date: Fri Dec 19 2003 - 17:09:39 AKST

www.frontierlabs.com The Nex ia is a compact flash based player ~$120 plus
what every you buy for Compact flash storage (256 MB at costco for about
$50) and a Compact flash reader (~20). It also has FM Radio. I have had
one for a year now and I like it. The flash card mounts as a scsi drive
in linux and uses vfat as its filesystem. It even mounts in Windows as a
drive. It uses 2 AA batteries and features NO DRM.

evilbob@sdf.lonestar.org