Re: MP3 player

Subject: Re: MP3 player
From: Michael Fowler (michael@shoebox.net)
Date: Sun Dec 21 2003 - 04:20:36 AKST

On Thu, Dec 18, 2003 at 04:58:28PM -0900, Barsalou wrote:
> My wife jogs, and I would like to get her an mp3 player that I can use
> with linux....anyone make suggestions? Looking to spend $100-$200.

I caught this link on slashdot during discussion of iPod's battery life
issues. It provides good suggestions about alternatives, as well as a
description of what to look for in a jogging player.

    http://reviews.cnet.com/4520-6450_7-5102324-1.html

No doubt you could find a review a little more targeted towards your needs,
but I figured this would be a good start.

--
Michael Fowler
www.shoebox.net