Re: Mozilla & SUSE 9.0 - FIXED

Subject: Re: Mozilla & SUSE 9.0 - FIXED
From: Matthew Dunaway (fert@eagle.ptialaska.net)
Date: Fri Nov 14 2003 - 09:08:25 AKST

The problem with Mozilla has been solved!
I took the advise of another list member. What he suggested was to do a
default install of SUSE 9.0.
After install is complete, apply all of the available updates, then install
Mozilla via YaST. I did this and it worked. I don't know why it worked, but
it did.
Thank you to whoever suggested I try this. I lost the original e-mail from
you so I can't give you credit, but thanks for your suggestion.
And, thanks to everyone else who replied to might plea for help.