RE: FAT32

Subject: RE: FAT32
From: Jan Zumwalt (jwzumwalt@neatinfo.com)
Date: Wed Sep 24 2003 - 22:11:41 AKDT

I have used fat32 with several versions of Linux, i.e. SUSE, Slack,
Mandrake, & generic. All have worked flawlessly. My use is generally limited
to transferring files after browsing the net. If I am browsing under Linux
and see something interesting, I download it then transfer it to a fat32
partition so Windows can see it. I do the same if I am browsing using
Windows and find something interesting for Linux.
JZ