Re: AKLUG Archives (Was Re: gigabit controller support)

Subject: Re: AKLUG Archives (Was Re: gigabit controller support)
From: Mike Tibor (tibor@lib.uaa.alaska.edu)
Date: Tue Jul 22 2003 - 08:22:59 AKDT

On Sun, 20 Jul 2003, Jim Dory wrote:

> Hey,
> Just in case the archives ever get to working, or at least my ability to
> use them improves, here's the answer to my problem above: (watch the
> line-wrap)
>
> http://www.linuxquestions.org/questions/showthread.php?s=57d18d86bc0378563cb17ea66cf54005&threadid=70621&perpage=15&pagenumber=3
>
> and for a shortcut, grab the latest sk98lin driver for the 3c940 (also
> known as 3c2000) chip from here:
> www.syskonnect.de <http://www.syskonnect.de>
>
> cheers, JD

Just curious, but what aspect of the archives isn't working for you? We
had a bad filesystem problem over the weekend that required me to down the
server for awhile--is that what you're referring to?

If you're having other problems, please let me know in private mail--there
are times when I don't get to reading my aklug mail for a couple of days,
so private mail will always result in a quicker resolution.

Thanks,
Mike