Re: more information

Subject: Re: more information
From: Jim Gribbin (jewelrysupplier@gci.net)
Date: Mon Jul 21 2003 - 19:38:36 AKDT

Did you write the CD all at once, or is it a multi-session. I haven't
played with multi-session, but isn't there something about a UDF or UFS
module, or something like that for reading multi-session. Maybe the
laptop has that enabled and the desktop doesn't.

I have also had problems with some CD drives not liking the higher-speed
blanks. Something about the laser being the wrong wavelength for the
newer high-speed substrates.

I wouldn't thing the ide-scsi module should affect this much. We use
that module when writing CD-RW with ide cdrom drives, it reads at least
some of it back during the writing process.

Jim