Re: AKLUG Archives (Was Re: gigabit controller support)

Subject: Re: AKLUG Archives (Was Re: gigabit controller support)
From: James Dory (jdory@gci.net)
Date: Tue Jul 22 2003 - 07:36:04 AKDT

Mike Tibor wrote:

>On Sun, 20 Jul 2003, Jim Dory wrote:
>

>>Hey,
>>Just in case the archives ever get to working, or at least my ability to
>>use them improves, here's the answer to my problem above: (watch the
>>line-wrap)
>>
>>http://www.linuxquestions.org/questions/showthread.php?s=57d18d86bc0378563cb17ea66cf54005&threadid=70621&perpage=15&pagenumber=3
>>
>>and for a shortcut, grab the latest sk98lin driver for the 3c940 (also
>>known as 3c2000) chip from here:
>>www.syskonnect.de <http://www.syskonnect.de>
>>
>>cheers, JD
>>

>Just curious, but what aspect of the archives isn't working for you? We
>had a bad filesystem problem over the weekend that required me to down the
>server for awhile--is that what you're referring to?

Hi Mike,

My luck, it was probably the weekend when I tried it.. just wasn't
available. Then, the previous time I tried was probably several months
ago and it didn't seem like it was working then either but I don't
remember the particulars - other than I couldn't get to them. So I made
an assumption..... oops.

Cheers, Jim