RE: OpenOffice 1.0.1 errors

Subject: RE: OpenOffice 1.0.1 errors
From: William F. Fulton (fulton@gci.net)
Date: Wed Dec 18 2002 - 08:20:12 AKST

Jim,

Thiz office is the closest thing to M$ Office I've ever seen a few of
our "users" didn't even notice the difference.

If you want to try it come by the shop after two today we've got retail
copies for 10 bucks or a twelve pack of Sam Adams. We prefer beer but
will take your money if we have to.

Cunning Stunt Computers 6130 Old Seward HWY corner of Old Seward and
Dowling above the Subway sandwich shop 770-0768

Bill