Re: SSH

Subject: Re: SSH
From: Joshua Walton (joshua@conflux.org)
Date: Tue Dec 17 2002 - 03:54:59 AKST

I am going through the same problems. I'll let you know when I figure
it out. Here is one of the documents that goes into running ssh in a
chroot. The following pdf suggests using a patch to ssh before
installing. I should be working on it today. Let the list know if you
figure anything out.

http://www.tldp.org/LDP/solrhe/Securing-Optimizing-Linux-The-Ultimate-
Solution-v2.0.pdf

good luck,