SSH

Subject: SSH
From: Brian ThunderEagle (furbs@mail.swjedi.net)
Date: Mon Dec 16 2002 - 06:56:07 AKST

I am losing my mind, I can not find *any* good ssh documentation online. Here
is what I want to know:

* How do I add users to SSH:
     I can log in to SSH with root, but nobody else.

* How do I create chrooted logons:
     I have installed SSH2, with the --enable-static. This is supposed to allow
me to use chrooted environments for users that login. But considering I can't
get anyone but root to login this is hopeless. However I tried it with the root
user, and it didn't work. Anybody have any experience with 'ssh-chrootmgr' and
how to restrict SSH users to their $HOME directory?

     Brian ThunderEagle
      - http://www.swjedi.net
      - furbs@swjedi.net
      - bthundereagle@aidea.org