Re: [aklug-ops] Help from AKLUG

Subject: Re: [aklug-ops] Help from AKLUG
From: Fielder George Dowding (fgdowding@iceworm-enterprises.net)
Date: Tue Dec 17 2002 - 01:46:38 AKST

Greetings Harvey,

The best bet for some hands-on experimenting and training is the
Friday night laboratory sessions. To find out about when and where
as well as have your questions answered via e-mail, join the aklug
list. You can do that with your web browser at the web site.

  http://www.aklug.org

I am getting ready to update an intranet server with some of the
same issues you mention. I am going outside for Christmas, so I will
miss the next two or three Friday's.

I have posted a copy of this message to the list (aklug@aklug.org),
so please, experts reply.

fgd.

--
Fielder George Dowding, Chief Iceworm
dba Iceworm Enterprises, Anchorage, Alaska