Re: Networking

Subject: Re: Networking
From: Stanley Long (slong@customcpu.com)
Date: Mon Dec 16 2002 - 12:03:12 AKST

Leif, there are two windows packages that might run under wine, at least
for someone who knows more about it than I do ...

Little Fuse company distributes a toolbox for voltage drop, fuse sizing,
and fault current calculations:
        http://www.littelfuse.com/Resources/Software.htm#EDR
        http://www.edreference.com/default.asp

Lithonia Lighting comapany: Visual
http://www.lithonialightinggroup.com/visual/Support/WhitePapers/InfoLink.asp

If you (or anyone else) gets wine to run them, I would be very
appreciative.
Especailly if you showed me how to do it :-))

My CAD system is on SuSE 7.2, and my "testing" box is SuSE 8.1

Stanley Long