Re: Networking

Subject: Re: Networking
From: Matthew Dunaway (fert@eagle.ptialaska.net)
Date: Thu Dec 19 2002 - 13:27:15 AKST

I have found out that I don't use Windows very much anymore, either. If it
wasn't for school, I most likely would not use Windows at all. I am not into
games, and that seems to be the main reason why people stick with Windows. I
happen to like the games that SuSE comes with, myself.

Leif Sawyer wrote:
Matthew Dunaway writes: [...] Does anybody have a triple-boot, or more,
system?? I have a triple boot here at work -- Win2k, Win98, and Linux, but
for the most part I just leave it in 2k and use VMware when I want access to
the other two partitions. Faster than a reboot. My laptop dual-boots between
linux and win98, but stays mostly in linux. My desktop at home used to
dual-boot, but I've just gotten used to linux there as my primary desktop,
and if i really need windows for something that wine (or wine-x, or
crossover-office) doesn't handle i use my laptop or vmware.. Yeah, i love
vmware. and wine too! it is possible to not need windows for 99% of
things...--------- To unsubscribe, send email to <aklug-request@aklug.org>[1]
with 'unsubscribe' in the message body. .

--- Links ---
   1 mailto:aklug-request@aklug.org