Re: Modems

Subject: Re: Modems
From: Adam Elkins (i-robot@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Dec 02 2002 - 20:17:43 AKST

Justin's right. As long as it doesn't say 'winmodem', it should be good t=
o go.=20
Most extrenal modems should work....check the hardware page of the distro=
=20
your using, it should list modems you can use. Unless your using slack...=
=2Ein=20
which case, run cat-5 to the nearest neighbor wwith cable....

Adam.