RE: Modems

Subject: RE: Modems
From: Mark-Nathaniel Weisman (mark@outlander.us)
Date: Mon Dec 02 2002 - 22:46:06 AKST

Matt,
  I did in fact locate said modem. Are you going to be at the weekly
gathering of the minds? Or is their somewhere we can meet. I'll go ahead
and put the modem in my truck (carefully :-). Go ahead and call my cell
phone at 350-2902 to let me know. This modem used to be in my FreeBSD
box, so I know it works with Linux, sorry it doesn't have voice
capabilities?

His faithful servant,
Mark-Nathaniel Weisman
President/CEO
Infinite Visions Educational Systems Inc.
Anchorage, Alaska
http://www.ivedsys.com
weismanm@ivedsys.com
=20