Re: X Configuration (Newbie)

Subject: Re: X Configuration (Newbie)
From: Robbie Soares (drums@gci.net)
Date: Tue Nov 05 2002 - 18:57:13 AKST

I have tried every S3 card that corresponds to the Brand, the Chip and the
RAMDAC and all to no avail. I do not have the XF86_VGA driver installed on
my system. How do I get it off of the installation CDs? I am unfamiliar
with using Red Hat RPMs and the like. I have ISO CDs for installation.

Also, who knows where there is a good downloadable command reference for
Linux/Unix. Hopefully in PDF format so I can print it with my Windoze
machine.

Any and all assistance is very appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Robbie