RE: Linux Web Server

Subject: RE: Linux Web Server
From: Mark-Nathaniel Weisman (mark@outlander.us)
Date: Wed Oct 16 2002 - 01:59:07 AKDT

Tim,
  You probably got more replies than you wanted, however, here's my two
cents. I don't know which flavor you've decided to use, however, my
multiple web servers, DNS servers and internet mail servers are more
than willing to be a template for you to look at, I may show up on
Friday, and if so, I see if I can find you. If you have any questions,
feel free to email me off-list for any help.

His humble servant,
Mark-Nathaniel Weisman
President
Outland Domain Group Consulting