Re: Linux Web Server

Subject: Re: Linux Web Server
From: i_robot (i-robot@gci.net)
Date: Wed Oct 16 2002 - 01:09:16 AKDT

Just a quick fix, if you install Slackware 8.1, Apache is installed and ran
every boot, all you have to do is tell it where to grab the html. Example
/var/www/htdocs/index.html.en is the default. Once the box is booted, simply
open a browser (prefferbly on another box) and type it's ip in. Example
http://192.168.1.4/ <~~Don't click. (No DNS set up of course).

Adam