Re: Redhat 7.3 + Dell Inspiron 8100 + Nvidia 32M Video = NO FLIPPING X!!!!

Subject: Re: Redhat 7.3 + Dell Inspiron 8100 + Nvidia 32M Video = NO FLIPPING X!!!!
From: Mike Baker (mikelbaker@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Sep 10 2002 - 13:06:59 AKDT

I have this running on my Dell lattitude with NVidia GeForce 2MX. I also had to comment out the lines Load GLCore and Load dri from the /etc/X11/XF86Config-4 file.

I got my instructions here:
http://www.m5computersecurity.com/Linux-on-C810.html

 Bob Crosby wrote:
I haven't looked at these, but it looks like you might not be alone...

http://groups.google.com/groups?num=50&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=dell+inspiron+8100+nvidia+geforce+linux+redhat&btnG=Google+Search