Re: Java VM

Subject: Re: Java VM
From: Jon Reynolds (jonr@destar.net)
Date: Wed Jul 10 2002 - 18:25:17 AKDT

.....as I sit here weeping tears of joy at finally getting java
installed correctly, I want to thank everyone for all your help. I am
not sure what did it exactly, but I think this is what it was:

Neil explained the different versions that is what I needed to know.
After I installed the correct package, I put the path to the libs
/usr/java/j2sdk1.4.0_01/lib in my .bash_profile PATH statement. Still no
go, then Justin gave me the last piece of information when he showed a
sample path statement using /bin instead of /lib.

Thanks again fella's, I would not have figured this out without all of
your help.

Jon