Re: The Real Issue (not Re: Friday Nites @ APU)

Subject: Re: The Real Issue (not Re: Friday Nites @ APU)
From: Adam Elkins (LinuxRobot@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Mar 12 2002 - 19:48:22 AKST

Ok, from what I understood, the AK and APU Lugs were seprate....APU has
alwasys been on Fridays, and from what I can tell, the AK was during the
weekday. Is the AKLUG moving to Fridays as well? Is the AK and APU
mergeing? I guess I'm a bit confused.
Another point, What will the APULUG be called now? being that we are no
longer at APU...

Adam