damn sound card

Subject: damn sound card
From: Cisco (shootseabass@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Mar 13 2002 - 08:18:58 AKST

If I were to bring my linux box (Suse on a Celeron 500 in a small case) to the Friday meeting
would someone be able to help me get the sound card working? It's a Sound Blaster AWE32. I
followed the directions to setup a sound card, but it just isn't working, it gives me an error
when I test it. I thought of just buying a different sound card, but the guy that gave me the card
insists that its a good card.

- Cisco Serret