Re: Using grub

Subject: Re: Using grub
From: Craig Callender (craigc@corith.com)
Date: Tue Mar 12 2002 - 14:11:52 AKST

I have some pretty good experience. It's cool and it's not at the same
time. What's the question?

-- Craig C.

Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 07:11:19 -0900
From: Mike Barsalou <mbarsalou@aidea.org>
To: "'aklug@aklug.org'" <aklug@aklug.org>
Subject: Using grub

Anyone have any experience using grub?

I was going through the Harddrive upgrade HOWTO and it talks only of LILO.

I looked at the grub docs and I think I understand how it works, but I am
looking for someone who has some practical experience to answer some
questions.

Mike

        In the beginning there was data. The data was without form and
null, and darkness was upon the face of the console; and the Spirit of
IBM was moving over the face of the market. And DEC said, "Let there
be registers"; and there were registers. And DEC saw that they
carried; and DEC separated the data from the instructions. DEC called
the data Stack, and the instructions they called Code. And there was
evening and there was morning, one interrupt.
                -- Rico Tudor, "The Story of Creation or, The Myth of Urk"