local stores

Subject: local stores
From: Buddha (buddha@gci.net)
Date: Thu Jan 31 2002 - 07:54:18 AKST

If we could get a Best Buy and Circuit City we would be all set. Word on
the street is we're getting one of those two in the Alaska Marketplace (old
Safeway location) right near the Dimond Mall...and acroos the street from
CompUSA :) Hopefully competition causes prices drop at both locations.

BTW: If you haven't heard yet, they're buildiong a Chili's on Abbott Loop
Road, about a mile east of the Dimond Mall. Shell of the building is
already up. ....I want my babyback babyback babyback....