Re: Lookin for a good deal.

Subject: Re: Lookin for a good deal.
From: Scott Johnson (sjohnson@gci.net)
Date: Wed Jan 30 2002 - 22:24:31 AKST

Don't forget about Frigid North. They're usually pretty competitive on
their CPU & MB prices.

I agree with Tom on the shopping around. Frigid North, ACB, SpeedNet, PC
LAN'd are my usual places. Although I have been known to also goto Computer
Renaissance, CustomCPU, and Alaska Used Computers.

I also agree that KompUSSR is pretty competitive with their prices and have
a big selection, but their customer service and general overall experience
leaves something to be desired.

Scott