Re: Success!

Subject: Re: Success!
From: Anthony Valentine (amv@akvalentine.com)
Date: Sun Jan 13 2002 - 15:06:53 AKST

Justin,

I have so far failed to get USB working on my laptop. Would you be so
kind as to help me out and share the details of your fix? Or just a
pointer to the docs that you found?

What make/model of laptop do you have? I've got a Sony Vaio PCG-FX250.
Everything works great on it except for the bloody USB, and I must admit
that it's driving me nuts! ;)

Thanks a million!

Anthony Valentine