Re: Success!

Subject: Re: Success!
From: Anthony Valentine (amv@akvalentine.com)
Date: Sun Jan 13 2002 - 17:29:54 AKST

Justin,

Thanks for the info.

I've done plenty of google searches, but haven't found anything that
worked. It seems that the older versions of the Vaio have no problems,
but mine has a newer chipset revision (version 3 instead of version 2).
I have yet to find any mention of my specific laptop or chipset, so I'm
willing to try anything. I've already tried 3 different distros with no
success. I'm beginning to think it may be a kernel issue.

Anyway, I'll take a look at your info and give it a shot. Worst case, I
have to reinstall the OS.

Thanks again!

Anthony