Re: Setting up mail server

Subject: Re: Setting up mail server
From: Dave Brown (dbrown@tertiary.net)
Date: Tue Dec 25 2001 - 02:54:00 AKST

Hey Justin,

You will need an smtp server, sendmail qmail or postfix(I favor postfix
myself but the mail server battles are almost as loud as the distro battles :-)
To route mail to your box you need an MX record config'd in your DNS. I
think GCI is happy to do this for you for a small fee.

Thats the short version really....If you do some poking around you will
find How-to's on DNS mod's and the mail server of your choice.
  --Dave