Re: DNS: Forwarding.. blah blah

Subject: Re: DNS: Forwarding.. blah blah
From: The Alaskan Bear (akbear@akbearsden.com)
Date: Thu Dec 06 2001 - 01:07:55 AKST

Well, as far as mine goes, I am not using a forwarding client. I have
registered mine through www.ehost.com and they have complete Domain
Control settings. Meaning, that I have it set for www to go to my ip
I have my mail setting and so on to my ip. They are pretty inexpensive
as well. They also hold their own DNS servers so you don't have to worry
about finding a dns server as well. This is just a suggestion.

Ted Montgomery
The Alaskan Bear's Den
akbear@akbearsden.com
907-242-9824