DNS: Forwarding.. blah blah

Subject: DNS: Forwarding.. blah blah
From: FeLoNiouS_MoNK (codered@gci.net)
Date: Wed Dec 05 2001 - 00:46:31 AKST

sup all .. i have a question I have a couple of domains that i have
forwarded to my boxen for web pages and such... the problem i am havin
wit teh forwarding company i used is that when you visit my url
http://www.sinisterfue.org .. the visible name in my url pops up as my
ip address... and i really dont want that.. is there a good hostin
company i could use that will forward my domain without going back to
the ip .. Alaskan Bear is a good example .. his works .. if you need an
example look at both these domains, they are both to my box ..the first
one is the problem and the second one is not

1. http://www.sinisterfue.org
2. http://crypto.wox.org
thanx in advance... codERed aka FeLoNiouS MoNK!