Re: Forwarding.. blah blah

Subject: Re: Forwarding.. blah blah
From: PJ Hunt (stol@inaweb.com)
Date: Thu Dec 06 2001 - 01:10:54 AKST

Well one option is, 'why aren't you running your own DNS'?

If you're not up to that, then there are several free DNS services out
there. Two that I have used and been happy with are mydomain.com and
a-z-internet. (use a-z-internet.com/dns or you'll never find it).
MyDomain.com is probably just slightly more newbie/user friendly.

Good luck,
PJ