[aklug] Re: Guest internet devices

From: JP <jp@jptechnical.com>
Date: Mon Nov 16 2015 - 14:42:00 AKST

I am not certain, but I believe I had a client with one of these in WA, but
it was about 10 years ago, so who knows what it was then or is now.
However, the Open-Mesh devices are dead simple... and they are well suited
for this kind of application. They are indeed proprietary... but super
simple to use. I like them because I don't have to maintain a controller
server somewhere for these devices to check-in to. So I sacrifice
convenience over control in this case.

     ___ _______
    | | |
    | | _ |