[aklug] Guest internet devices

From: Christopher Howard <christopher.howard.asi@gmail.com>
Date: Mon Nov 16 2015 - 14:36:04 AKST

Hello all, our business is looking into selling these in conjunction
with our main Internet product:

http://guest-internet.com/

A support problem we have is we that we have a lot of customers trying
to run B&Bs, lodges, mining camps, etc. on Sat Internet connections with
relatively low data caps. So the appealing feature of these devices is
to be able to control usage for individual users and guests. But I was
looking for a second opinion, e.g., if there are non-proprietary systems
out there that do the same thing but are also reasonably easy for use
out on the field (i.e., for non-technical users).

--
Christopher Howard, Computer Assistant
Alaska Satellite Internet