[aklug] Check my headers (I.P. blacklisted)

From: Tim Johnson <tim@akwebsoft.com>
Date: Fri Apr 03 2015 - 11:59:29 AKDT

I mean no offense to my ISP (MTASolutions), but they haven't figured
this one out yet :

Some listservs that I use are silently rejecting any email sent
to them. I'm not getting any rejection notices. I'm also not getting
email that is being sent to the lists (as of some weeks ago).

I have a static I.P. - I'm finding the static I.P. has been
blacklisted by spamrats - see
http://www.spamrats.com/lookup.php?ip=64.4.232.191

Note that it indicates that the whole network is blacklisted, but
MTA folks say this is not true. I show no other blacklist other than
by spamrats.

I sent an email from the gmail account using google (rather than
from my workstation). It went through to the ML and was seen by me,
so I guess either something machine specific or ISP-specific.

I'm wondering if any of you "in the know" can see any problem with
my headers.

thanks

--
Tim